Monday, October 31, 2011

Just In Case You Forgot...

I went four days without an episode.  It was glorious.

Until this morning.

It is like my brain did not want to lull me into a false sense of security, and as such a nice, little anxiety attack was served up for me.  While driving into work.  Again.  Thankfully this one wasn't as intense as the one I had last Wednesday.

While I don't know what causes them just yet, I do know when they're coming on, and that all I have to do is keep some semblance of calm and I can manage to get through it.  The only problem with this is it leaves me literally drained for the remainder of the day.  Throw in the nice, 80 degree temps in my office and all I want to do is sleep.  One thing I noticed both last week and this morning:  there was a "hot, popping" sensation that went along with each attack.  This is more than a little unsettling.  I'll have to bring this up to the doc when I see her on Thursday.  I'm sure that will lead to bloodwork.  Yay, vampires...well...'tis the season ;)

In the meantime, I have some questions to ask someone regarding those "hot, popping" sensations.

More to follow, likely on Thursday.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment