Monday, January 30, 2012

Same Shit, Different Year

Disclaimer:  If the profanity in the title offends you, maybe you should find a different blog to read.

So, one day shy of one month down in the new year, and things aren't any different.

Today really sucked ass.  I had a nice, hour-long anxiety attack while medicated.  Which is just super.  The worst thing about them is I know they're happening, but can't do anything to stop it.  I tried breathing exercises.  Nope.  I tried talking myself down.  Nope.  Fucking frustrating.

The plus side, and believe it or not there is one, is as of next Monday, I will be under an honest to goodness health care plan, courtesy of the VA.  I applied for medical benefits today, and my application was accepted, based on my combat veteran status.  So war apparently isn't all bad, at least for me.

I am really looking forward to this blog becoming funny.  Looking back on it, it is REALLY freaking dreary.  It does help me to put this down in written form, but I wonder if it helps anybody else.  Or if anybody else is reading.  If they are, I hope it does help, if only to give you a comparison so you can say "damn, I'm glad I'm not THAT guy."

Anyway, I'm going to bed.  Yeah, I'm an animal; 9:40 PM and I'm ready to drop.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment