Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm Tired...

Good evening.

I'm tired.  I'm physically tired, I'm emotionally tired, and I'm mentally tired.

I'm tired of doing the same thing, over and over, expecting a different result.

I'm tired of all the crap going on outside my sphere of influence.  I'm tired of the morons who pretend to run this country telling us what we need when these guys can only quickly pass legislation that affects their paychecks. 

I'm tired of the mainstream media ignoring the transgressions of their own while blasting their opposition.

Some say that to achieve some semblance of serenity, you must ignore that which you can't control, and I can't control anything outside my sphere of influence. The problem with that stance is if you don't know what's going on around you, you aren't prepared for anything.

I'm tired of all of it.

I think I'll go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment